August 2015 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Para Development Coach of the Year – Gary Fraiman, Sunrise TTC, Clearwater, FL
- Sherlyn Barvie Perez: Watch out Tokyo or Paris
- USATT Awards Paralympic Coach of the Year to Gary Fraiman
- Tip of the Month: How to Play Practice Matches with a Weaker Player
- How to Improve Mental Toughness in Table Tennis Competition
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Improving Your Table Tennis Grip
In this video Ben Larcombe talks about what he learned from 10 weeks of experimenting with his grip. Ben Larcombe was trying to move away from having such a firm and rigid grip and instead adopt a more relaxed grip using primarily my thumb and index finger to pinch the racket.
Ben Larcombe is 26 years old, he lives in London and is a table tennis coach.
Posted in Table Tennis, Tips, Training Leave a comment