May 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Para Development Coach of the Year – Gary Fraiman, Sunrise TTC, Clearwater, FL
- Sherlyn Barvie Perez: Watch out Tokyo or Paris
- USATT Awards Paralympic Coach of the Year to Gary Fraiman
- Tip of the Month: How to Play Practice Matches with a Weaker Player
- How to Improve Mental Toughness in Table Tennis Competition
Senior clinic in February 2016
Senior Clinic at Sunrise Table Tennis Club in February 2016 with table tennis coach Gary Fraiman
Posted in Students, Sunrise Table Tennis Club, Table Tennis, Training Leave a comment
Coach Gary Fraiman- Forehand Training (Slow Motion)
Basic forehand counter drive with returning to the ready position after completing the stroke (in slow-motion).
Posted in Table Tennis, Tips, Training, Video Tagged Forehand Training Leave a comment
Improving Your Table Tennis Grip
In this video Ben Larcombe talks about what he learned from 10 weeks of experimenting with his grip. Ben Larcombe was trying to move away from having such a firm and rigid grip and instead adopt a more relaxed grip using primarily my thumb and index finger to pinch the racket.
Ben Larcombe is 26 years old, he lives in London and is a table tennis coach.
Posted in Table Tennis, Tips, Training Leave a comment
Helping Andrew Williams who is also a coach at Sarasota table tennis club
Forehand Multiball | #TableTennis #TableTennisTraining#TableTennisTrainingByGary
Posted in Table Tennis, Training, Video Tagged Andrew Williams, Multiball Leave a comment
Table Tennis: Young vs Experience
Table Tennis: Young vs Experience
Posted in Students, Table Tennis, Training, Video Leave a comment
Coach Gary Fraiman with 11 years old Sherlyn Barvie-Perez
Posted in Students, Table Tennis, Training Leave a comment
Table Tennis: Timo Boll vs for KUKA Robotics
Watch the stunning videoproduction on March 11th 2014 at www.kuka-timoboll.com to find out who is the winner.
Timo Boll, the German table tennis star, is the new brand ambassador for KUKA Robotics in China. The collaboration celebrates the inherent speed, precision, and flexibility of KUKA’s industrial robots in tandem with Boll’s electrifying and tactical prowess in competition.
To celebrate the new KUKA Robotics factory in Shanghai, the thrilling video will be a highlight at the Grand Opening on March 11th, 2014.
The 20,000 sq. meter space will produce the KR QUANTEC series robot as well as the KRC4 universal controller for the Asian market. As a market leader in China, KUKA aims to further develop automation in the country while providing a modern and employee-friendly working environment.
Posted in Table Tennis, Training Leave a comment
Gary’s table training training with 10 years old left handed player with offence from both sides
Gary’s training with 10 years old left handed player with offence from both sides.Now resides in Tampa Bay area with her parents.
Sherlyn Barbie Perez Table Tennis Achievements in Cuba
· 1st Place in Under 9 years old event, Bejucal Provincial Competition of Table Tennis – March 2011
· 1st Place in 8- 9 years old event, Bejucal Provincial Competition of Table Tennis – March 2012
· 1st Place in Under 9 years old event, Barbados Martires Cup – May 2012
· 1st Place in Under 9 years old event, Mayabeque Municipality National School Games – August 2012
· Bejucal Provincial Best Athlete of 2012 – Awarded February 2013
· Most Outstanding Athlete in Under 11, 13, & 15 years old event, Barbados Martires Cup – February 2013
· 1st Place in Under 11 years old event – Barbados Martires Cup – February 2013
· 1st Place in Under 11 years old event, Bejucal Western Zone Table Tennis Cup – May 2013