- Para Development Coach of the Year – Gary Fraiman, Sunrise TTC, Clearwater, FL
- Sherlyn Barvie Perez: Watch out Tokyo or Paris
- USATT Awards Paralympic Coach of the Year to Gary Fraiman
- Tip of the Month: How to Play Practice Matches with a Weaker Player
- How to Improve Mental Toughness in Table Tennis Competition
Daily Archives: June 17, 2014
OCOEE — Mark Hazell, 22, who has a degree in philosophy, played for several hours. Ten-year-old Timothy Lee and his 8-year-old brother Aydin played for about 10 minutes.
Michael McFarland, 46, has made it his life’s work.
All four played table tennis Sunday at West Oaks Mall during a Father’s Day exhibition designed to expand the sport in the Orlando area.
McFarland, a former Florida state champion from Largo, was the organizer on behalf of the Florida Grassroots Table Tennis Association.